The information you provide:
1) We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
How we collect Data
2) We collect Data in the following ways:
a) Data is given to us by you; and
b) Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
3) The Association of Redbridge African Caribbean Communities (TARACC) will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a) When you contact us through the Website
b) By e-mail and telephone
c) Meetings or any other means
Data that is collected automatically
4) To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
· We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
How TARACC uses the information:
5) Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a) Internal record keeping
b) Respond to your enquiry
c) Send events and marketing information to you in accordance with the running of the Association
6) We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have a right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
Protection of information and Keeping Data Secure:
7) We are committed to protecting your privacy and therefore adopt a variety of security measures in relation to our processing of personal data.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a) Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b) We store your Data on secure servers.
Cookies, Web Beacons, Spotlight Tags:
TARACC and associated organisations web pages may contain electronic images, known as web beacons or spotlight tags. These enable TARACC and associated organisations to count users who have visited certain pages on our website. Web beacons and spotlight tags are not used by us to access your personal information, they are simply a tool we use to analyse which web pages customers view, in an aggregated manner.
Your rights to access information:
10) You have the right to access the information that TARACC holds about you. In order to do this, please make a written application by email to TARACC, Vice-Chair - email@example.com.
13) We process all information in accordance with the applicable UK Data Protection Legislation.
The Association of Redbridge African Caribbean Communities (TARACC) (2019)